Newslined

May 9, 2007

Black Peoples Is Crazy!


So this new "tastey" snack that has been getting much press is a pickle soaked in Kool-Aid.

Just focus on that image for a second. Seriously. That is the nastiest shit I have ever heard in my life.

First of all, people who eat giant ass pickles as snacks are retarded, secondly they annoy the hell out of me with that god awful aroma that pours off of those things in a movie theater. My Mom freaks out when she sees some Mesican with a giant pickle.

Mammy's all like, "hell nah I'm not sittin by some skank with a giant pickle, that shit smells nasty and I don't wanna hear her chompin on it like its her daddy's wing wang!"

I love in this article the author can't help focus on the fact that it is black people who love this disgusting treat... much like pigs feet. He even quotes the names of people enjoying their phallic snack as "Ladarius, Fredericka and Kobreana, among others."

Some are calling it the Koolickle... while others, myself included, are calling it shitassnasty. Either or.


 Subscribe in a reader



    April 2006

    May 2006

    June 2006

    July 2006

    August 2006

    September 2006

    October 2006

    November 2006

    December 2006

    January 2007

    February 2007

    March 2007

    April 2007

    May 2007



    cash monies t-shirts
    Dlisted
    My Looking Glass
    Master Butterfly...
    Unfogged
    Sassy Ass
    Softball Slut
    Cup of Shirt
    Insignificant Thoughts
    World According to Rob
    HotRag