Newslined

May 25, 2006

I should start betting on Idol




Taylor Hicks rocked it all the way to the end, becoming the 5th American Idol. Everyone knew his ass was gonna win, even McPhee who had this look on her face like, "Damn, his crazy tarets ass won... oh well I don't have to give all my cash monies to fucking AI, so fuck off bitches, I shall return!"

I am glad Taylor won. I picked his ass to win from the beginning, and he was never in the bottom 3. This is the 5th time I have picked the winner from the auditions. Cause I am awesome like that. You know it's true.

Now off to Vegas, to bet on season 6. Hopefully they will be a lot better than season 5, cause my ass couldn't take another Elliot or that fat Mexican guy who got kicked off first, how the hell he made it to that far beats the hell out of me. Paula was probably wasted, well more like was wasted.


 Subscribe in a reader



    April 2006

    May 2006

    June 2006

    July 2006

    August 2006

    September 2006

    October 2006

    November 2006

    December 2006

    January 2007

    February 2007

    March 2007

    April 2007

    May 2007



    cash monies t-shirts
    Dlisted
    My Looking Glass
    Master Butterfly...
    Unfogged
    Sassy Ass
    Softball Slut
    Cup of Shirt
    Insignificant Thoughts
    World According to Rob
    HotRag