Newslined

May 18, 2006

Fug face went bye bye, now its war!




Elliot's fug ass got sent home, no surprise. It's down to the final two, Taylor and Kat (hate that term but I am too lazy to find out how to truly spell her name).

As usual I predicted the final two. I have yet to miss a winner from my audition picks. I picked Kelly/Justin, with her winning, I picked Ruben to win, I picked Fantasia to win (wanted Latoya though) and I picked Carey to win. This year I picked Taylor to win and Kat to be in top two.

So I am still the raining champ on picking (it's kind of obvious when you watch the auditions, they always have the 1 or 2 that totally stand out in talent and everything else).

The craptastic thing is that more people believe their vote on American Idol is more important than voting for the President. Of course, I would have to agree with the shit we've been given (on either side). At least Taylor Hicks doesn't make me want to vom on my tv or to flee to Canada to keep my civil liberties).


 Subscribe in a reader



    April 2006

    May 2006

    June 2006

    July 2006

    August 2006

    September 2006

    October 2006

    November 2006

    December 2006

    January 2007

    February 2007

    March 2007

    April 2007

    May 2007



    cash monies t-shirts
    Dlisted
    My Looking Glass
    Master Butterfly...
    Unfogged
    Sassy Ass
    Softball Slut
    Cup of Shirt
    Insignificant Thoughts
    World According to Rob
    HotRag