Newslined

April 19, 2006

Waco Cult on the Loose!



get outta my way bitches!


Some of the Branch Davidians infamous from the standoff outside of Waco, TX have been released from prison.

Many of them are still angry with the government for their role in killing a bunch of the crazies holed up in a warehouse.

I went to Baylor and visited those Branch Davidian ruins. This is some scary shit. I say run while you can Baylor Bears! Avoid the cult members!

But then Baylor shoots their own basketball players. It's hardcore man. I had to sleep with a .45 under my pillow just to survive. You would think Baptists would be pussies. Oh no, they are crazy sons of bitches! Lock and load bitches! Lock and load!


 Subscribe in a reader



    April 2006

    May 2006

    June 2006

    July 2006

    August 2006

    September 2006

    October 2006

    November 2006

    December 2006

    January 2007

    February 2007

    March 2007

    April 2007

    May 2007



    cash monies t-shirts
    Dlisted
    My Looking Glass
    Master Butterfly...
    Unfogged
    Sassy Ass
    Softball Slut
    Cup of Shirt
    Insignificant Thoughts
    World According to Rob
    HotRag