Newslined

April 21, 2006

Pablos beware! Homeland Security will actually do their job




deported


Homeland Security has been deporting some bitches. With all the hype of the new immigration laws, the department has been raiding businesses and sending people packing.

Apparently they are treating it like organized crime and have actually managed to do their job. I mean it's not that hard to find a big group of illegals. Just walk into a fucking McDonald's or (my personal favorite) go to a construction site and yell "La Migra!" They fuckin disappear faster than a slutty blonde in Aruba.

They found all of them because they researched the social security numbers that were procured illegally (the numbers matched to dead people).

I know if my ass was dead and buried, I wouldn't want some fucking bus boy pretending to be me. If I am gonna be a victim of identity theft I want it to be some bad ass Russian spy or some shit. Then they could shoot bitches and I'd get the credit. It would be awesome.


 Subscribe in a reader



    April 2006

    May 2006

    June 2006

    July 2006

    August 2006

    September 2006

    October 2006

    November 2006

    December 2006

    January 2007

    February 2007

    March 2007

    April 2007

    May 2007



    cash monies t-shirts
    Dlisted
    My Looking Glass
    Master Butterfly...
    Unfogged
    Sassy Ass
    Softball Slut
    Cup of Shirt
    Insignificant Thoughts
    World According to Rob
    HotRag